Re: http://validator.w3.org/mobile/ down?

Paschal Nee wrote:
> Don't wish to keep anybody from their Friday evening libations but I'm
> getting the same error on http://validator.w3.org/mobile/

Thanks for the report, Paschal. The validator was indeed down on Friday
evening (evening from a UTC standpoint) and came back to life on
Saturday morning at midnight UTC.

I do not know at this point what happened. We'll investigate and see how
to ensure the server gets promptly restarted when this happens in the
future.

Regards,
Francois.