Re: http://validator.w3.org/mobile/ down?

Don't wish to keep anybody from their Friday evening libations but I'm
getting the same error on http://validator.w3.org/mobile/

Thanks,
Paschal.
Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request *GET
/mobile/<http://validator.w3.org/mobile/>
*.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server*
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 Server at
validator.w3.org Port 80