New bugs filed in Bugzilla to track changes

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:24:22 +0200
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi guys,

I updated the moki files of the test suites with the two following changes:
- bug 6799 is fixed and the URI of external stylesheets needed to be
- empty HTTPError elements are not serialized anymore in the moki.

I also created "bugs" in Bugzilla to track changes that I think would be
worth doing. I haven't assigned them to anyone so far (which means Abel
must have received a few emails from Bugzilla ;)), so if people are
interested, feel free to jump in and/or send your comments!

I updated the code to have TODO texts reference bug numbers where

There is one real bug among the list:
  bug 6818: Running the Checker on an image may return PASS or crash the

There are a few other TODOs that relate to exceptional situations that
I'm not sure we handle correctly. I will make some tests and report.

For the list of open bugs/enhancements, see:
... starting with bug 6815.

Or in a longer form: