Mailing-list for the feedback on the W3C mobileOK Checker service

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:23:58 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi Checker guys,

I am currently trying to improve the W3C mobileOK Checker service
interface, frontend of the Java library on the W3C servers:
  http://validator.w3.org/mobile
  (no changes yet)

As part of the changes I will make to the interface, I will add some
feedback page that encourages people to send bugs and/or complaints to
some public mailing-list, something similar to, though not as detailed
for the time being:
  http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html

I was wondering whether I could use this mailing-list or whether I
should rather create another dedicated one.

I understand the User Interface is not a deliverable of the Task Force
but part of the feedback is likely to be on the Java library itself.

I don't expect we'll receive lots of emails, and I am not thinking about
adding "replying to the feedback received" as a work item for the
Checker task force either. I just thought that having one forum for both
the UI and the library seems better than two, especially since our job
on the Checker is essentially done, so we're moving to maintenance mode...

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?

Francois.