Re: Were some of the standard DTDs changed?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:44:49 -0400
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Funny I was just working on this at the same moment. I got your
changes and added one more to MEASURES-2.

You are right, I had never seen MainDocumentTest tests before now.
They were in CVS but not picked up by cvs update? I guess I have
forgotten how CVS works versus Subversion.

OK will have a look there too.