W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > March 2008

Re: Were some of the standard DTDs changed?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:58:14 +0200
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1206953894.5148.20.camel@localhost>

Le vendredi 28 mars 2008 à 19:57 -0400, Sean Owen a écrit :
> Looks like part of the copy of the DTDs we have in the checker code
> were updated. This resulted in some slightly different test results;
> the validation error on some documents is different now.

Oops, indeed, I hadn't thought the change in the DTD [1] could have this
effect. I have updated the relevant moki.xml (and fixed a bunch of
non-valid XHTML when this wasn't needed for our purposes).

Sean, I noted there a few moki.xml (e.g. the ones in MainDocumentTest)
that hadn't been updated to match the latest preprocessor output (e.g.
rootElementLine on docContent), which suggests you may not have them in
your cvs checkout.

Also, I got an exception raised when running MAIN_DOCUMENT 3.

Dom

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Mar/0073.html
Received on Monday, 31 March 2008 09:00:10 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 31 March 2008 09:00:11 GMT