Were some of the standard DTDs changed?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:57:19 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Looks like part of the copy of the DTDs we have in the checker code
were updated. This resulted in some slightly different test results;
the validation error on some documents is different now.

This is fine, if it was intentional -- I'd just remind folks you need
to re-run the tests and re-generate results if they have changed,
otherwise we see test failures and don't know whether it's OK or not.

If it wasn't intended can we roll back that change?

I can fix the tests if it was intentional, but wanted to confirm first.

Sean