Re: [Fwd: MobileOK Validator Issues]

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:41:41 -0400
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

More this -- actually, the document I was testing was specifying the
wrong location of the HTML DTD for some reason, so it yielded an error
for that reason.

But yes, interesting, I see this message when parsing and HTML 4 doc:

[Fatal Error] strict.dtd:81:5: The declaration for the entity
"ContentType" must end with '>'.

Xerces doesn't like it, and indeed the DTD is a little weird:

<!ENTITY % ContentType "CDATA"
    -- media type, as per [RFC2045]
    -->

I am not sure what to make of that... I am no DTD expert but that does
look like the closing '>' is commented out.

Anyone have any insights on that one?