mobileOK Basic test suite

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:12:49 +0100
To: public-bpwg <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi,

As per my ACTION-609, I've been working on completing the description of
the test suite that was developed along with the mobileOK checker
library.

The result of this work is a complete report of the current test suite
coverage, accompanied with the current checker results:
http://dev.w3.org/2007/mobileok-ref/test/report.html

I think that those that want to have a say on whether the checker should
be considered as a reference implementation for mobileOK basic (per
ISSUE-228) can use this report as a basis for their analysis.

In other words, a good way to find whether the checker does what it is
supposed to do is to take one of the test case, look at its content and
description, and look whether the checker results are what they should
be.

Also, if you think that a particular mobileOK test isn't adequately
covered by the current test suite, please feel free to submit a test
case that illustrates the area you think is not covered.

(the Object_or_script test is one of these areas; once we have a clear
resolution on the open issues for this, I'll look at completing the test
suite)

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.