Re: url() relativity... a bug?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:16:04 +0200
To: James Pearce <jpearce@mtld.mobi>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Le mercredi 18 juin 2008 à 16:06 +0100, James Pearce a écrit :
> Incidentally I fixed my paths to be absolute now (in case you look) -
> but the issue still remains and a simple test app would prove it.

Actually, James, given that this bug doesn't seem to happen in all cases
(i.e. might results of a combination of @import + relative vs absolute
urls), it would be helpful if you could describe more precisely the way
the style sheet and the image were called before you made that change.

Thanks for the bug report, in any case!