W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > July 2008

RE: Resolution of DTDs in the catalog (part 297?)

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:40:49 +0200
Message-ID: <09700B613C4DD84FA9F2FEA52188281904040FE5@ayalga.fundacionctic.org>
To: "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>, "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

>Given how hard is is to get this thing right, there may still remain a 
>bug. Thanks for trying on your local machines!

We have tried it a little bit and everything seems right, at last! :-)

Abel.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Francois
Daoust
Enviado el: lunes, 28 de julio de 2008 18:11
Para: public-mobileok-checker
Asunto: Resolution of DTDs in the catalog (part 297?)


Hi guys,

I committed another bug fix around the resolution of DTDs in the
catalog.

The problem was that the hack defined in the ExtendedCatalogResolver 
class was not defined at the appropriate level: given the other rules 
that we have, the underlying CatalogResolver may "change" the DTD it is 
asked to resolve, and replace it by, say, the XHTML Basic 1.1 DTD.

In short, I defined a CommonCatalogResolver class that contains the hack

in HTTPXHTMLResource.java. All CatalogResolver now extend this class. 
And I removed the code from the ExtendedCatalogResolver class.

Given how hard is is to get this thing right, there may still remain a 
bug. Thanks for trying on your local machines!

Francois.
Received on Tuesday, 29 July 2008 10:41:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 29 July 2008 10:41:39 GMT