RE: Validation against XHTML MP 1.2 not done by the checker

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:29:52 +0200
To: "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>, "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi Francois,

It is fixed now (We attach a pair of files because strangely we don't
have access to the CVS... "connection refused by the server").

Regarding a possible call today, we suggest cancelling it because we
haven't had too much time to work on the last bugs reported by you [1].
Meanwhile we can use the mailing list.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mobileok-checker/2008Jul/0056
.html