New Beta version of checker

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:54:34 +0200
To: "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi all,

As we agreed in yesterday call, we have just finished the last changes

in code to sync with the W3C mobileOK Basic Tests editors draft [1].

We will talk in today's call about the next steps to be done, but
basically they would be:

1.	Begin the testing period before the release. (Any help would be

	a.	Code testing
	b.	User testing through real Web pages.

2.	So as to help user testing, online checker [2] will be updated.
3.	An announce in the public group page about the fact that we
almost have a v1.0

            and we expect to publish a version 1.0 for July 22

[2] http://validator.w3.org/mobile