Re: [Fwd: Questions on Checker]

Well, we make a carve out for border (and padding and margin) on
absolute measures and you can argue that the height (thickness) of an hr
is no different to the thickness of a border. What we seem to be saying
is that an empty div with border: 1px 0 0 0 is OK, whereas achieving
pretty much the same effect with hr is not?

Jo