Re: [Fwd: Questions on Checker]

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:13:34 +0100
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
CC: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>, public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Well, we make a carve out for border (and padding and margin) on
absolute measures and you can argue that the height (thickness) of an hr
is no different to the thickness of a border. What we seem to be saying
is that an empty div with border: 1px 0 0 0 is OK, whereas achieving
pretty much the same effect with hr is not?

Jo