STYLE_SHEETS_USE test

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:17:12 +0200
To: "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Cc: <public-bpwg-comments@w3.org>

Hi,

While we were reviewing the test implementation status in checker code,
we found out some checks
of STYLE_SHEETS_USE regarding CSS values that we would like to comment
[1]:

[begin STYLE_SHEETS_USE fragment]

If the CSS Style contains a property with a value that is inappropriate
to it, warn
If the CSS Style contains a property with a value that requires a unit
or a percentage:
      If the unit (or percentage) is not present, warn
      If the unit (or percentage) is inappropriate to the value, warn

[end STYLE_SHEETS_USE fragment]

All these checks are already made during grammar validation test
(CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT) and they would raise a *FAIL* (while in
STYLE_SHEETS_USE at most we would get a *warn*)
We do not see any benefit of this duplicity and, furthermore, due to
they raise different level errors, it might lead the user to confusion.

Regards,

Abel.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-mobileOK-basic10-tests-20080610/#STYLE_SHEE