Re: And now a beta?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:19:05 -0500
To: "Ignacio Marin" <ignacio.marin@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>, public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Sure, I stand ready to do all the final checks and tests and create a
release and so forth. Just let me know when you're ready.

Feel free to continue to work on the code base, I think, but maybe
refrain from checking in any major changes that might break or
significantly change functionality until after we release.