Re: And now a beta?

Sure, I stand ready to do all the final checks and tests and create a
release and so forth. Just let me know when you're ready.

Feel free to continue to work on the code base, I think, but maybe
refrain from checking in any major changes that might break or
significantly change functionality until after we release.