W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > January 2008

Re: Think I fixed the resolver issue again

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:24:26 +0100
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1201249466.7038.791.camel@localhost>

Le vendredi 25 janvier 2008 à 01:52 -0500, Sean Owen a écrit :
> Well, I think the problem was again due to different behavior in Java
> 5 / 6 as regards file:// URIs. This came up before and bit again. I
> ran the .jar in a /tmp directory against Java 5 and 6, and it worked
> fine (no errors). Give it another shot.

Works great, thanks! I've closed bug 5370 as a result.

Dom
Received on Friday, 25 January 2008 08:25:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 25 January 2008 08:25:15 GMT