Re: Crash

Yep none of this should actually depend on any external server -- this
has been fixed up (? still running down a bug or two) in the very
latest code. If you are feeling adventurous, try building the latest
code from CVS and running that, and you should hopefully not encounter
this. These any many other fixes will be released soon with our "beta"
release of the checker.