Re: Recent updates regarding pending bugs

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:15:41 -0500
To: "Abel Rionda" <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I am guessing you guys were using a modified version of this class to
inject the SSLContext... seeing as it's just example code, I copied it
into our code and customized it a bit more. I believe it works exactly
the same, but builds and runs, and doesn't depend on the contrib
classes from HttpClient. Hope this is OK.