Re: Recent updates regarding pending bugs

I am guessing you guys were using a modified version of this class to
inject the SSLContext... seeing as it's just example code, I copied it
into our code and customized it a bit more. I believe it works exactly
the same, but builds and runs, and doesn't depend on the contrib
classes from HttpClient. Hope this is OK.