Parsing of objects for images

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:03:20 +0100
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi,

Currently objects whose content type starts with "image/" gets described
in the <images> list in the moki document.

I think this should only happen for objects of content-type image/gif
and image/jpeg (since we do indeed want to make sure those are valid,
non-transparent, etc), and that even in that case, they should show
under the <objects> list so that we can make more easily the tests about
objects nesting.

Any objection?