Re: CreateMasterTestOutput options for moki vs testresults.xml

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:19:17 -0500
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

This was undoubtedly my fault. I typically assume that if I see a
change, and it seems to be causing a test suite to fail, that maybe
the person changing it forgot to update the test. But that's not
always right of course and I should pay more attention to the diff to
see if it makes sense.

I can add this option -- yes this is a good reason. In fact, I think
the default should be to not update testresults.xml, since usually we
will be running this to accommodate changes in moki.xml that are not
relevant to the test's outcome.