Re: Errors in messages/tests association (was: Back from vacation -- time for beta)

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008 à 14:30 -0500, Sean Owen a écrit :
> I'll take care of regenerating test cases, if it's still an issue.

OK, thanks; in this case, it wouldn't be so much regenerating as much as
"generating" the test results for the single test under LinkTargetFormat
- I wanted to use the CreateMasterOutput program to create the moki.xml
and testresults.xml files, but haven't been able to - and thus haven't
even been able to check that my code does the right thing.

>  Not
> sure what's up -- if you still have trouble, send me more details.

I tried on a different linux machine this morning, and I'm getting the
same symptoms: the moki.xml reports a 400 "No Host matches server name
localhost":
         <HTTPResponse>
            <rawHeaders>Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1&#xD;
Transfer-Encoding: chunked&#xD;
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:41:05 GMT&#xD;
Connection: close&#xD;
</rawHeaders>
            <protocol>HTTP/1.1</protocol>
            <status code="400" reason="No Host matches server name
localhost"/>
            <header name="connection">
               <element name="close"/>
            </header>
            <header name="date" value="Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:41:05 GMT"/>
            <header name="server" value="Apache-Coyote/1.1"/>
            <header name="transfer-encoding" value="chunked"/>
            <entity size="0"/>
         </HTTPResponse>

I don't know if this is something specific to Linux or to my machines,
but it certainly is pretty annoying... I'll look further into it.

> Maybe it's something I have encountered recently; I have fixed some
> issues related to hostnames and maybe I broke something.

Do you have any pointer to these changes?

> Dom I can jump in and fix up some tests. You identified plenty of
> issues and sounds like you have fixed some. For my benefit can you
> summarize what's left to look at?

In the issues I reported, the only thing I fixed is the add the
implementation for LINK_TARGET_FORMAT-2 and -3; the rest is still be
done, and it's unlikely I'll make progress on them until I fix my
testing environment.

Dom