Re: Errors in messages/tests association (was: Back from vacation -- time for beta)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:25:28 +0100
To: "public-mobileOK-checker@w3.org" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008 à 12:01 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
>  - we don't seem to have tests for LINK_TARGET_FORMAT-2 and 3

I have added XSLT tests for these; I wanted to add the corresponding
test cases in the test suite (and in fact, already added a test for
LINK_TARGET_FORMAT-3 [1]), but I find myself completely unable to run
the CreateMasterTestOutput (or run the test suite for that matter) at
this time, so I would appreciate if someone could do that for me and
make sure that the test fails LINK_TARGET_FORMAT-3.

I'll look into what makes the tester fails for me; for some reason, it
looks like java isn't resolving "localhost" correctly...