RE: Back from vacation -- time for beta

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:49:39 +0100
To: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Cc: "public-mobileOK-checker@w3.org" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008 à 09:50 +0000, Jo Rabin a écrit :
> We'd probably also benefit from making sure all the documents are tied
> up, that the checker and the documentation are properly in line and so
> on. Also a formal reconciliation on tests vs warns and fails might be in
> order - cf ACTION-609 I think.

Attached is a quick pass at looking at whether our tests as implemented
match what is in mobileOK.

It was generated with the XSLT also attached (there is a local path in
it that needs to be modified if you want to use it).

It completely misses some tests messages:
 *  due to misnaming of test results ids:
  - IMAGES_RESIZING_IMAGES_SPECIFY_SIZE instead of IMAGES_SPECIFY_SIZE
  - CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT_AND_VALID_MARKUP instead of
CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT
  - AUTO_REFRESH_REDIRECTION instead of AUTO_REFRESH
 * the messages that are produced purely in Java - I'll look into
extracting them in a separate XML file to have them included in my XSLT:
  - MEASURES
  - http_response (although I suspect they also use a different naming
convention, since a quick grep didn't reveal that phrase in the code)

I haven't reviewed whether the messages are associated to the correct
tests yet.