De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Araceli
Checa
Enviado el: martes, 08 de enero de 2008 19:33
Para: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Asunto: Wrong path in compiled stylesheets

Hi all!

I've been playing with the alpha version of the library and I'm getting
errors as the following:

Error on line 84 of
file:/C:/CTIC/Projects/MWBP/mobileOK_Checker/Checker_CVS/build/org/w3c/m
wi/mobileok/basic/xslt/functions.xsl:
  FODC0005: java.io.FileNotFoundException:

/C:/CTIC/Projects/MWBP/mobileOK_Checker/Checker_CVS/build/org/w3c/mwi/mo
bileok/basic/xslt/messages.properties.xml (No such file or directory)

Investigating a little bit, I've found that same path in the compiled
stylesheets (.sxx files in mwi/mobileok/basic/xslt)

Am I missing some configuration step?

Thanks!
   Araceli