Back from vacation -- time for beta

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:36:05 -0500
To: "public-mobileOK-checker@w3.org" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi all, finally back from a holiday break. Let's start the new year
off right with a new beta release of the checker.

We've fixed quite a number of small issues, improved performance
notably, and improved the output text. Still, today I am attempting to
locate more bugs by running this on many sites, and have already
uncovered a few more. Whereas the first release was more likely than
not to have some kind of problem on any given site, I think that by
now, it's relatively uncommon to encounter a problem or error when
running the test. Roughly, that sounds like we've come far enough to
declare a beta.

Thoughts on this, or would anyone like time to do more with this
before the beta release?

I am targeting this weekend otherwise to commit, tag CVS, write a blog
post, etc.