De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Sean Owen
Enviado el: viernes, 08 de febrero de 2008 7:25
Para: public-mobileok-checker; BPWG-Public
Asunto: mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0 "Checker" beta released

http://dev.w3.org/2007/mobileok-ref/mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-deploy.jar

We'd like to announce a new "beta" release of mobileOK Basic Tests
1.0's reference implementation "checker", downloadable as an
executable .jar file above.

Since the initial "alpha" release late last year, we and the developer
community have identified approximately 30 issues with the
implementation and fixed them, while completing several enhancements
to performance. While not yet perfect, we believe the project has
moved forward significantly from its initial release and has graduated
to "beta" status. We know of no major issues and do not anticipate
major changes before the final 1.0 release.

Developers and end users may begin to use this version with
confidence, and are encouraged to contribute suggestions and bug
reports to the public-mobileok-checker@w3.org mailing list.

Thanks to the several members of the MWI Best Practices Working Group
who have come together to produce this remarkably useful and flexible
bit of software.

Sean