RE: Release of version 1.0

From: Miguel Garcia <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:36:44 +0200
To: "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>, "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

>Hi guys,
>I committed a new version of the JAR, which is supposed to be version
>I don't really how things were done for the beta, but I suppose we'll
>have to put a flag of the whole hierarchy to be able to extract the
>of the version 1.0. I don't really know how this can be done using CVS,
>but it sure can ;)

I hope I remember how it is done, I have tagged some CVS projects before
but we changed to SVN some time ago ;-)

>Before we do that, I suggest that:
>- we put a note in the user and dev manuals to note that they still
>apply to the beta. Similarly, we may want to wait for the schema in the
>moki subdirectory to be updated.

We'll add some warnings to both manuals and tag them as 1.0 so anyone
who makes a checkout this version gets both documents. Although a little
outdated both manuals are still quite useful.