[public-mobileok-checker] <none>

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:57:13 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
A couple things:

No weekly calls until further notice. Rhys & co. need the time slot
each week, and we rarely use it. We need to be wrapping up anyway, and
I believe we can communicate by e-mail.

I've got two bugs outstanding, neither of which I think is vital for
an "alpha" release. I think we had tentatively decided to put out an
alpha release by about mid-October assuming there were no major bugs,
and assuming all tests were basically implemented. I think all the
ones on this end are ready -- could I ask for a status on the other
tests? some don't appear to have test cases but do seem to be mostly
implemented.

Get in the habit of running "ant test" -- I tracked down a number of
issues today I noticed from test failures and I believe everything is
passing again. These really are handy for discovering the implications
of changes.