From: member-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:member-bpwg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jo Rabin
Sent: 11 September 2007 21:00
To: BPWG
Subject: New Version of mobileOK Basic Tests 1zh and status

Hi everyone

For your mobileOK pleasure, a new version has been created version 1zh
[1]. There was an interim revision since I last mentioned this, 1g,
which was just a numbering of the FAILS etc. (they have been renumbered
again in this revision).

The current status is:

82 LC Comments

 0 open comments
 3 proposal comments LC-1738 LC-1739 LC-1740
 1 Pending Comment LC-1734
32 Resolved Yes, Resolution Implemented
37 Resolved No
 7 Resolved Partial, Resolution Implemented
 2 Resolved Partial, Resolution Not Implemented LC-1703 LC-1716
   (I'm unsure of what the resolution means)

You will find 7 ISSUES and 3 ACTIONS relating to this document at [2]

Jo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/mobileOK-Basic-1.0-Tests/07
0911