RE: Moki Schema

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:39:45 +0100
To: "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Apologies for mis-typing 1 and 2 the problem is that the permissions
don't seem to be set right on the same URI without the space before the
2007 bit.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2007/mobileok-ref/moki/schema/moki.xsd.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2007/mobileok-ref/moki/schema/moki.xsd

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/moki/schema/moki.xsd.html