Re: ETag/Last-Modified tests

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:28:45 +0200
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Le jeudi 18 octobre 2007 à 12:08 -0400, Sean Owen a écrit :
> You should be able to override headers by placing a "foo.headers" file
> next to file "foo", containing "Name: Value" pairs on each line.

Yup, but in this case, what we want to control is the headers that are
sent during the second request.

The interaction we want is:
* response 1
200 OK
ETag: foo

* request 2
If-None-Match: foo

* response 2
200 OK
ETag: foo

Where I think tomcat automatically sends back a 304 (which is the right
thing to do, except when you want to test the contrary obviously :)

I've written a small PHP script that does what we would like to test,
FWIW:
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/buggy-etag.php