ETag/Last-Modified tests

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:43:23 +0200
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi,

I've fixed the way the caching tests for ETag and Last-Modified headers
works; it used to say something was wrong if a resource sent back the
same ETag or Last-Modified header - which is only wrong if the status
code is not 304.

The problem is that the associated unit tests (CACHING/9 and CACHING/10)
now fails (presumably because the tomcat server does the right thing
upon reading the headers), and I don't see how to make them mimic a
wrong behavior. Does anyone have any suggestion?