Parametrized results in XSLT

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:49:59 +0200
To: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Hi,

At this time, I think there is very little flexibility to include more
contextual data from tests that are run with XSLT.

For instance, it would be nice to be able to:
 * report which URI triggers errors with
CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT_AND_VALID_MARKUP, maybe completed with the mime
type when relevant
 * know the size of the page/of all the resources needed to load the
page when getting an error in PAGE_SIZE

Roland, how do you think we can best implement such a mechanism?
 * have an additional parameter on the result template (e.g. "data" or
"additionalInfo")
 * have the messages in messages.properties.xml take parameters directly
through some syntax convention (e.g. $param1) and have the result
template be  able to deal with those
 * something else?