Re: mobileOK reference implementation alpha release ready

Thanks Dom, I fixed this and a few other related issues that crop up
when you turn this loose on a regular web page. I guess I didn't
really try that.

Two observations:

- the checker noted that http://www.w3c.or.kr/ currently does not resolve. :)

- It takes a long time to retrieve all those linked resources in this
case. After, what, 30 links, should we give up on the assumption that
it's going to fail a bunch of tests because it probably isn't mobile?
I'm concerned that this library's strongest talent seems to be load
generation at the moment. This would be a big concern were this to be
run on say validator.w3.org.