Re: Bug 508 fix and more about CatalogResolver

This is a real goose chase. I think we are being bitten by a bug in
JDK 5, which was not present in 1.4 or 6 (which is why this had not
failed for me previously I think). It's basically this bug:

... which seems like a bit of a whopper. URL.toString() generates
invalid URLs in pretty basic cases when the URL uses the file:
protocol.

I am working on a workaround in XML Commons Resolver.

Sean