Final version of the User Manual for the Alpha release

From: Ignacio Marin <ignacio.marin@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:00:01 +0200
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi,

Here I come with the final version (unless you make some changes to the source coude that force me to update the doc):
http://intercambio.fundacionctic.org/data/yh3cw9otvrlrgck4jic4f3eij2rwpgjen <http://intercambio.fundacionctic.org/data/yh3cw9otvrlrgck4jic4f3eij2rwpgjen>

Uploading it to the CVS in some minutes.

I changed the name of the doc to mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-UserManual.odt (to be analogous to the name of the JAR).
We'll overwrite it in the CVS but the repository will save all the versions (anyway, I am keeping all of them just in case) and I am using versioning info in OpenOffice too.

Sending the PDF version to the list in my next email as a URL.

More versions coming soon improving wording, adding stuff and so on.

Best regards,

Nacho