W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > October 2007

Re: Bug 508 fix and more about CatalogResolver

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:33:49 -0400
Message-ID: <e920a71c0710160733r32937e7bvc037f0855c4d23ad@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Jo Rabin" <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Cc: "Miguel Garcia" <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>, public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Ah then it is my culpa since I must have not set binary mode on the
file when uploading. Good stuff.

On 10/16/07, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:
> Mea culpa
>
> I found I had updated and ended up with an "ascii" version, which after
> a couple of seconds messing around and hosing on the server I thought I
> should replace with a fresh copy.
Received on Tuesday, 16 October 2007 14:34:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:04 GMT