Re: Draft for the user manual

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:31:51 -0400
To: "Jo Rabin" <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Cc: "Ignacio Marin" <ignacio.marin@fundacionctic.org>, public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
On 10/16/07, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:
> (Actually, I guess the format of the command line has changed at some point,
> I recall being able to suppress moki output and results output as well as
> put them in a file – so there is some redundant code is Tester now – lines
> 128 and 142 can't ever actually get executed?)

I don't know if it's changed, but those two lines can still be
executed. Specifying -m for examples suppresses System.out output, and
writes to a file. But if no argument is supplied to -m either, nothing
is output. This at least is how I remember it working in the past.

> > Finally, the JAR did not seem to be there so we submitted it to the CVS in
> the root.
>
> Ah yes, I see it. Should it be in CVS or should it be somewhere else as a
> downloadable for people uninterested in the code?

Here's the link to it from web CVS:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2007/mobileok-ref/mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-deploy.jar?rev=1.1&only_with_tag=HEAD

It's buildable from code with the "build release" target but of course
providing a direct download to the compiled binary is good, yes.