Re: Some thougths about mobileok checker

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:51:27 -0400
To: "Guido García Bernardo" <ggarciab@itdeusto.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Guido you can try executing this code before running the tests:

Map<String,String> myAdditionalHeaders = new HashMap<String,String>();
myAdditionalHeaders.put("Accept-Language", "ja");
Map<String,Object> configMap = new HashMap<String,Object>();
TesterConfiguration config = new TesterConfiguration(configMap);

That should do it. You have to use the latest code from CVS.