W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > October 2007

Re: XSLT line numbers, <code>, etc.

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:18:34 -0400
Message-ID: <e920a71c0710110718q29fed1ct922ba721a73b7be0@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Miguel Garcia" <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

OK, it was worth a try. For what it's worth, they all pass for me, so
I still suspect some variation related to Windows or character
encoding.

What NullPointerException do you get? This sounds like possibly a
different problem.

Sean

On 10/11/07, Miguel Garcia <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> I've made the hack you suggest but there is still a some bytes difference between the size of the document sent by Tomcat and the expected size in the moki document.
>
> I've changed manually the size on the moki document so both sizes have identical value but I get a NullPointerException at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.OneTestTest.handleKnownHeaderDifference(OneTestTest.java:215).
>
> I'll look at this error more thoroughly later this evening.
Received on Thursday, 11 October 2007 14:18:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:04 GMT