Re: XSLT line numbers, <code>, etc.

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:00:38 +0200
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>

> What's the moki document it is trying to parse? it looks like a <line>
> element is missing or empty. I checked in changes to check for
> unexpected input more carefully in this method.
Thanks for the update, this helps debugging the problem.

When I use the mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-deploy.jar, the result document
returns:
       <result ...>
          <info>...</info>
          <code>...</code>
          <position tidied="false" type="LINE_COLUMN"/>
          <line>1</line>
       </result>
this isn't correct!
(I have copy paste this structure in my test).

The correct structure is:
  <position ...>
   <line>..</line>
  </position>
But when I use this structure in the XSLT, the jar returns also the
incorrect structure.
That's the problem.

Cheers,
  Roland