Re: XSLT line numbers, <code>, etc.

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:46:18 +0200
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>

> I don't have any answer for the XSLT line-number issue. The Java
> function only works on a Saxon-built DOM. When I try to have the XSLs
> use the Saxon-built DOM version of the moki document I get some new,
> undecipherable error. So there was not another answer to this? I
> thought there may have been some other way to do this in XSL. I think
> the XSL-based approach is indeed turning out to be more complex than
> imagined, and I don't know if this one is solvable.
I have tested a bit more and have a general problem.
When using a hardcoded:
				<position tidied="false" type="LINE_COLUMN"/>
				<line>1</line>
				<column>0</column>
in in the result document,
I get the exception:

         at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.TestSubResultPosition.valueOf
(TestSubResultPosition.java:85)
         at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.TestSubResult.<init>
(TestSubResult.java:57)
         at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.AbstractTestImplementation.runTest
(AbstractTestImplementation.java:33)
         at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.AbstractXSLTTestImplementation.runTest
(AbstractXSLTTestImplementation.java:27)
         at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.Tester.runTests(Tester.java:68)
         at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.Tester.main(Tester.java:145)

I've also tried without column, tidied true, a line number from the
CSS test, ...
Same result.

Is this a general problem in the Java code or only a problem with
hardcoded values?

  Roland