Re: Countdown to alpha release

OK thanks Roland. I am now checking in new test results, plus more
XSLT changes to use the new <code> output.

It's getting better, and if most of the rest of the tests are mostly
implemented, I'm ready to put out a first alpha release, to keep this
moving forward. This would consist of creating a complete release
download, with easy-to-run binary, tagging everything in CVS, and then
writing a blog post.

I'm targeting Friday. Any thoughts or objections?