Re: RV: mobileOK Basic as Candidate Recommendation

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:04:44 -0500
To: "Abel Rionda" <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Thanks for replying and fixing this so quickly. You are welcome to
build a new "binary" (just "ant release") and submit it if you feel up
to it. I think it's OK to keep this binary fresh and consistent with
CVS, since I want people trying it now to have the best experience and
not stumble on old bugs.