RV: mobileOK Basic as Candidate Recommendation

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:57:00 +0100
To: "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hello everybody,

Regarding the mail bellow, there was a small bug in
ProvideDefaultTest.xsl and I have just fixed it.
I committed this file to CVS but I have not committed the new build jar yet.
Sean, should we commit the new jar version to CVS ASAP or would you prefer waiting for having more bugs fixed?

Regards,

Abel.