Re: ACTION: implement the XSLT-based solution for I18N

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:59:55 +0200
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>

> This looks pretty good to me -- go ahead and convert the rest of the
> XSLTs to this convention and delete the Java version?
done. I do not delete any Java code, but remove the Java XSLT
dependencies in Caching and AutoRefreshRedirection test (if you like,
I can finish this test).

Today I must regret the telco - sorry!

It would be great, if the XSLT result format could be discussed or
finalized.
My position, what the document
must have:
  * a unique name for each test (NON-TEXT_ALTERNATIVES)
  * a result for each warning/error
  * a warning/error ID

should have:
  * a message for each result
  * the fault in the document, the code snippet or something else
  * a sample, how to make it better

maybe have:
  * a result for a valid document? is no FAIL result enough?

Cheers,
  Roland