Re: Checker Home Page and Regular Teleconference Details

On 5/17/07, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:
> Thanks for the update on how to get access to cvs, just to be clear, we
> are talking about a dsa key?

Yes, send over id_dsa.pub

> I think we have crossed wires here. I was thinking of test cases for the
> pre-processor to process, I think, e.g. broken HTML etc. (which it trips
> up on at the moment) I'm guessing that some of these at least need to be
> in php or whatever to generate the appropriate HTTP header errors.
>
> This is probably worth discussing in more depth.

Oh that's already in place, see for example:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/test/data/ROOT/CachingTest/1/

You place a doc as well as a file full of the headers that should be
sent back with it, along with expected test results. The test
framework does the rest: runs Tomcat, serves the docs with the
headers, and compares results against the given results document.