RE: More checked into CVS

The xmlns="" attribute on the first child of the moki document is curious (and also a culprit).

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org [mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jo Rabin
Sent: 15 May 2007 09:55
To: Roland Gülle; Ruadhan O'Donoghue
Cc: Sean Owen; public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Subject: RE: More checked into CVS

Hi Roland,

I think there is a typo in what you propose

> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>                  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
>
> 	xmlns:xmlns="http://moki.mobi/2007/v0.1">

Shouldn't we actually be setting the default namespace by

xmlns="http://moki.mobi/2007/v0.1" rather than by  xmlns:xmlns="http://moki.mobi/2007/v0.1"?

(Good to see you yesterday, btw, sorry we had to rush off - hope the rest of the meeting went well)

Jo

P.S. It occurs to me that there may be a W3C policy on namespaces, which I guess we (I) should find out about ...