More checked into CVS

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 02:09:43 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I did some more work on CachingTest, and added a first implementation
of AutoRefreshRedirectionTest. They both still need significantly more
unit tests. I added some more changes to common code to support stuff
we'll all need.

There is still some problem with how I'm writing XSL. Selecting for
the existing of nodes just isn't working no matter what I try. Maybe
someone with more XSL knowledge can look at CachingTest.xsl?

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/src/org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/basic/CachingTest.xsl?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Sean